Conservative Government cuts have decimated our police force and left our area vulnerable.
- Conservatives cuts have cost us 799 Lancashire Police
- Local Tory MP Paul Maynard just voted for another £3m of cuts for 2018/19 on top of almost £100m
- Recorded crime has increased 13% locally, with violence up 20% and weapons offences up 24%
- Police chiefs warn that by 2020 Lancashire Constabulary may no longer be viable
- Only Labour will reverse brutal Tory cuts and give our Police the funding they need to keep our cars, homes and streets safe
It’s time to tell Theresa May that enough is enough. We want to go to sleep at night knowing our cars, homes and streets safe. A properly funded Lancashire Police force is the only way that can happen.
If you agree, please sign my petition.